originally recorded 2019
LiveTalks are hour long audio-only podcasts.
Description: This LiveTalk bundle contains all ten LiveTalks from the 2019 series, Collaboration for Care: Combining Treatment Disciplines for Greater Effectiveness. This bundle includes:
- Collaboration in Diverse Cultural Settings: Navigating the OT “Expert” Role, with Mary-Margaret Windsor, ScD, OTR/L
- OT and Psychology: Addressing the Relationship between Trauma, Attachment and Sensory Integration, with Lindsey Byrd, MS, OTR/L & Dorothy Richardson, PhD
- OT and SLP: Working Together to Explore Language in Sensory Integration, with Jen Dulz, MS, OTR/L & Sarah Friel, MA, CCC-SLP
- Clinical OT and School OT: Collaboration for Client Success in Varied Environments, with Anne Trecker, MS, OTR/L
- OT and Early Intervention Team Collaboration: Finding Your Place on the Team, with Kathleen Capone, MS, OTR/L and Nikki Beatty, MS, SpED, BCBA, LBA
- The OT/Teacher Partnership: Effectively Supporting Students in Inclusive Environments, with Heather Miller-Kuhaneck, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA and Jacqueline Kelleher, MA, PhD
- The OT and Parent Partnership: Building a Foundation of Understanding, with Wilma Dorman and Karen Misher
- OT and Dieticians: Partnering for Healthy Relationships with Feeding Clients, with Jaymie Stavdal, MS, OTR/L and Bridgitte Carroll, MS, RDN, LDN
- Advocating for Sensory Friendly Community Partners, with Sarah Sawyer, MA, OTR/L
- OT and Behavioral Optometry: Working Together, with Robyn Carreras, MS, OTR/L and Celia Hinrichs, OD, FCOVD
Course Level: Introductory. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suitable For: Occupational Therapists, OT Assistants.
Contact Hours: Each individual course in this bundle is worth 1.0 contact hours or 0.1 AOTA CEUs.
Completion Requirements: To receive contact hours for this course you must listen to the recorded LiveTalk in its entirety, and complete the accompanying assessment.
ADA/Section 504: If you require special accommodations, please contact the Spiral Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 969-4410 ext. 231.
Occupational Therapy Practitioners/ Occupational Therapy Assistants: The Spiral Foundation is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants by the American Occupational Therapy Association. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.