SPIRAL Foundation offers educational workshops to schools, professional offices, clinics, parent organizations and other community groups.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Sensory Processing Overview
- Speech and Language Development
- Sensory Integration and Oral Motor Difficulties
- Organization and Activity Transitions
- Sensory Integration and Autism
- Strategies to Support Executive Function
- Trauma, Attachment, and Sensory Processing Disorder
- Working with Adults with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Evidence-Based Practice of Sensory Integration
- Understanding Sound Therapy Programs
Prices vary according to your needs but typically start at around $300/hour.
If you are interested in engaging with the SPIRAL Foundation to present to your group please complete the following form: