About our products and programs
The Spiral Foundation offers a wide variety of on- and offline educational programs, including:
- Webinars PowerPoint presentations of varying lengths on a variety of introductory to advanced topics. Webinars include visual, audio, and a copy of the PowerPoint notes. Recorded and available to registrants and for purchase the Spiral Foundation CEU Store.
- LiveTalks One hour podcasts on a variety topics. Information is generally introductory and appropriate for a variety of professional audiences. LiveTalks are audio only and typically do not include additional notes. Recorded and available to registrants and for purchase in the Spiral Foundation CEU Store.
- Online Courses Recorded six to eight hour courses on a variety of intermediate to advanced topics presented as PowerPoints. Available as streaming videos for the duration of a month long viewing window; includes visual, audio, and handouts but generally do not include a copy of the PowerPoint notes. Not available for purchase in the CEU Store.
- Intensives Unique five-day advanced mentorship programs that focus on hands-on experience to assist therapists in developing clinical reasoning skills and to better implement assessments and interventions. Includes participant guided lecture and discussion sessions and feedback from experienced clinicians. Not recorded.
- Live Courses One or two-day courses on a variety of introductory to advanced topics. Not recorded.
Should the Spiral Foundation need to cancel any program: The participant is entitled to either a full refund or a credit equal to their payment that may applied to the new course date (if applicable) or to another Spiral program or product. Should a program need to be cancelled the Spiral Foundation will endeavor to alert participants as soon as possible via email, telephone, or in writing.
For live on-site events: If the participant cancels with more than five (5) days’ notice, the participant is entitled to a refund of the full payment minus a 15% administrative fee. If the participant cancels with less than five (5) days’ notice the participant is not entitled to any refund. If the participant cancels for any reason at any time the participant is always entitled to a credit equal to their payment, minus the administrative fee, that may be applied to another Spiral program or product.
For distance – interactive events, such as LiveTalks and webinars: In the event of participant cancellation the participant is not entitled to any refund except in the event of extreme circumstances, e.g. inadvertent double registration, as recordings of distance – interactive events are made available to all participants regardless of whether they are unable to attend live.
For recorded distance – independent events: The participant is not entitled to any refund except in extreme circumstances e.g. inadvertent double purchase. The participant is entitled to a credit equal to their payment that may be applied to another Spiral program or product.