originally recorded 2015
LiveTalks are hour long audio-only podcasts.
Description: This LiveTalk bundle contains all ten LiveTalks from the 2015 series, Sensory Integration and Mental Health Concerns. This bundle includes:
- Sensory Integration and PTSD in Veterans, with Judith G. Kimball, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Sensory Integration in Teens and Young Adults: A Personal Perspective, with Ronald Tirella
- Developmental Trauma Disorder and the ‘Sensory Motor Arousal Regulation Treatment’ (SMART) Model, with Elizabeth Warner, PsyD
- The Sensory Connection: Body/Mind Approaches to Treatment of Mental Health Concerns, with Karen M. Moore, OTR/L
- Addressing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Institutionalized and Adopted Children, with Mary-Margaret Windsor, ScD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Addressing Trauma in Residential and School Settings, with Margaret “Peg” Ingolia, MS, OTR/L
- SAFE PLACE: An Interdisciplinary Sensory Integration and Mental Health Intervention for Children with Trauma, with Sarah Sawyer, MS, OTR/L and Marsha Raredon, OTR/L
- Managing Anxiety and Panic Disorders in Adolescents and Adults with Sensory Processing Disorder, with Sharon Heller, PhD
- Sensory Integration and Trauma-Informed Treatment for Children and their Caregivers: A Systemic Approach, with Silke Plesch, MA, LMHC
- Implementing Sensory Modulation Strategies in Mental Health Settings, Tina Champagne, OTD, OTR/L, CCAP
Course Level: Introductory. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suitable For: Occupational Therapists, OT Assistants.
Contact Hours: Each individual course in this bundle is worth 1.0 contact hours or 0.1 AOTA CEUs.
Completion Requirements: To receive contact hours for this course you must listen to the recorded LiveTalk in its entirety, and complete the accompanying assessment.
ADA/Section 504: If you require special accommodations, please contact the Spiral Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 969-4410 ext. 231.
Occupational Therapy Practitioners/ Occupational Therapy Assistants: The Spiral Foundation is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants by the American Occupational Therapy Association. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
There are no reviews yet.