Includes User’s Manual, Scoring Program (PDF Fillable Form or PC-Microsoft Excel 2010), 10 each of Self-Report Questionnaires, Caregiver Questionnaires, Self-Report Supplements, Medical History Supplements.
The complete Adult/Adolescent Sensory History demonstrates the following features:
- A comprehensive standardized self-report questionnaire.
- An alternative caregiver questionnaire for parents or other caregivers of adolescents or individuals with disabilities.
- An abridged and simplified self-report supplement to the caregiver questionnaire for younger adolescents or individuals with disabilities who may not be able to complete the comprehensive self-report questionnaire.
- A supplemental medical and developmental history form.
- A comprehensive, standardized research-based scoring program for use with the comprehensive self-report questionnaire or caregiver questionnaire.
- Numerous standardized subscores to assist with identifying discrete patterns of dysfunction in processing and integrating sensory information, which allows for clinical utility in treatment planning.