originally recorded 2016
LiveTalks are hour long audio-only podcasts.
Description: This LiveTalk bundle contains all nine LiveTalks from the 2016 series, Advances in Autism. This bundle includes:
- Advances in Effectiveness of Ayres Sensory Integration® Using the Data-Driven Decision Making Model with Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, with Roseann C. Schaaf, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Advances in Understanding Brain Neurochemistry, Gastro-Intestinal Problems and Mitochondrial Difficulties in Children with ASD, with Margaret L. Bauman, MD
- Advances in Advocacy and Facilitating Potential in Individuals with ASD, with Barbara Cutler, EdD
- Advances in Understanding and Treating Adults and Adolescents with ASD, with Beth Pfeiffer, PhD, OTR/L, BCP
- Advances in Managing Behaviors in Children with ASD: Facilitating ABA and Sensory Integration Collaboration, with Renee Watling, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Advances in Understanding and Treating Play from a Sensory Integrative Perspective in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, with Heather Miller Kuhanek, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Advances in Early Identification of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, with Dr. Grace Baranek, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Advances in Overcoming and Living Fully with Autism, with Dr. Bill Wong, OTD, OTR/L
- Advances in Brain Neuroimaging in Children with SPD, with Dr. Elysa Marco, MD
Course Level: Introductory. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suitable For: Occupational Therapists, OT Assistants.
Contact Hours: Each individual course in this bundle is worth 1.0 contact hours or 0.1 AOTA CEUs.
Completion Requirements: To receive contact hours for this course you must listen to the recorded LiveTalk in its entirety, and complete the accompanying assessment.
ADA/Section 504: If you require special accommodations, please contact the Spiral Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 969-4410 ext. 231.
Occupational Therapy Practitioners/ Occupational Therapy Assistants: The Spiral Foundation is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants by the American Occupational Therapy Association. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.