originally recorded 2014
LiveTalks are hour long audio-only podcasts.
Description: This bundle contains ten LiveTalks from the 2014 series, Treatment Tips and Tricks. This bundle includes:
- Treating Sensory Modulation and Sensory Defensiveness, with Patricia Oetter, MA, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Mastering Praxis Intervention, with Teresa May-Benson, ScD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Auditory Interventions for Therapists, with Alex Doman, CEO
- Vestibular Activities in Natural Environments, with Diana A. Henry, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Promoting Oculo-Motor Control, with Celia A. Hinrichs, OD, FCOVD
- Facilitating Oral Motor Skills, with Stacey Szklut, MS, OTR/L
- Treating Tactile and Proprioceptive Processing, with Jeannetta D. Burpee, MEd., OTR/L
- Strategies for Postural Control Intervention, with Nancy Lawton-Shirley, OTR
- Supporting the Social Emotional Needs of Children in SI Intervention, with Susanne Smith Roley, OTD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Facilitating Fine Motor Skills Development, with Rhoda P. Erhardt, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA
Course Level: Introductory. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suitable For: Occupational Therapists, OT Assistants.
Contact Hours: Each individual course in this bundle is worth 1.0 contact hours or 0.1 AOTA CEUs.
Completion Requirements: To receive contact hours for this course you must listen to the recorded LiveTalk in its entirety, and complete the accompanying assessment.
ADA/Section 504: If you require special accommodations, please contact the Spiral Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 969-4410 ext. 231.
Occupational Therapy Practitioners/ Occupational Therapy Assistants: The Spiral Foundation is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants by the American Occupational Therapy Association. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.