originally recorded 2013
LiveTalks are hour long audio-only podcasts.
Description: This LiveTalk bundle contains all eight LiveTalks from the 2013 series, Neurobytes. This bundle includes:
- Understanding the Visual System, with Carl Hillier, OD, FCOVD
- Unraveling the Auditory System, with Ron Minson, MD
- What is the Proprioceptive System, with Erna Blanche, Ph.D., OTR
- Foundations of Praxis, with Sharon Cermak, ScD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- The Role of the Limbic System, with Gretchen Reeves, Ph.D., OTR
- The Power of the Cerebellum, with Teresa May-Benson, ScD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Demystifying the Vestibular System, with Mary Kawar, MS, OT/L
- Investigating the Complexity of the Tactile System, with Teresa May-Benson, ScD, OTR/L, FAOTA
Course Level: Introductory. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suitable For: Occupational Therapists, OT Assistants.
Contact Hours: Each individual course in this bundle is worth 1.0 contact hours or 0.1 AOTA CEUs.
Completion Requirements: To receive contact hours for this course you must listen to the recorded LiveTalk in its entirety, and complete the accompanying assessment.
ADA/Section 504: If you require special accommodations, please contact the Spiral Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 969-4410 ext. 231.
Occupational Therapy Practitioners/ Occupational Therapy Assistants: The Spiral Foundation is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants by the American Occupational Therapy Association. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.