originally recorded 2012
LiveTalks are hour long audio-only podcasts.
Description: This bundle contains all seven LiveTalks from the 2012 series, Evening with an Expert. This bundle includes:
- Trauma, Attachment, and Sensory Processing Disorder, with Jane Koomar, Ph.D., OTR/L, FAOTA
- Executive Functioning and Praxis, with Teresa May-Benson, ScD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- The Role of Reflexes in Sensory Integration, with Mary Kawar, MS, OT/L
- Early Identification of Autism, with Margaret Baumen, MD
- Understanding Sound Therapy Programs, with Kathy Carley, MS, OTR/L and Diane Levinson, OTR/L
- Evidence-Based Practice of Sensory Integration, with Shelly Lane, Ph.D., OTR/L
- Working with Adults with SPD, with Moya Kinnealey, Ph.D., OTR/L, FAOTA
Course Level: Introductory. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suitable For: Occupational Therapists, OT Assistants.
Contact Hours: Each individual course in this bundle is worth 1.0 contact hours or 0.1 AOTA CEUs.
Completion Requirements: To receive contact hours for this course you must listen to the recorded LiveTalk in its entirety, and complete the accompanying assessment.
ADA/Section 504: If you require special accommodations, please contact the Spiral Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 969-4410 ext. 231.
Occupational Therapy Practitioners/ Occupational Therapy Assistants: The Spiral Foundation is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants by the American Occupational Therapy Association. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
There are no reviews yet.